Tuesday, November 18, 2008

48-Hour Film Competition: Prices

Unrelated to video games, I spent some time last week working on another passion of mine - film making.

This is a film that we shot in one night as part of a 48-hour film competition. I did most of the cinematography as well as helped piece together the story.

We were given the criteria of:

Theme - Money Isn't Everything
Piece of Dialogue - I don't need your excuses
Setting - Car
Scene - a chase scene
Object - a bag of dirty laundry

Following this criteria, we devised the following. Enjoy:



Sorry for the pause in gaming info, it is paper season I'm afraid. However, I am working on some new content so be ready for new posts soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if this video is streaming on Vcast Tv for the krave? I've been a huge fan of the Krave ever since I started working with Motorola. I especially like the touch screen display and bluetooth functionality. You can check out the full list of features at motorola.com/krave.