Thursday, April 1, 2010

VGF Magazine issue 2 April 2010 is active


It's not an April Fools joke, it's official, the next issue of VGF Magazine is active today!

I'm very pleased to introduce the 12-page follow-up to November's first issue of the magazine. This issue features Scott Daly, a former high school classmate of mine, who is a student at the College of Creative Studies in Detroit, Mich. He illustrated the zombie cover as well as designed the layout for pages 3-6 which include the Third Annual VGF Awards.

You can order your issue through MagCloud.com for $2.75. Your copy will be mailed directly to your mailbox.

Here's what's included in this issue:

REVIEW: Assassin's Creed II

FEATURE: Third Annual VGF Awards

REVIEW: Final Fantasy XIII

FEATURE: Bizarre Video Game News

OPINION: What the Apple iPad means to gaming

...and more

Order your copy of the latest issue of VGF Magazine today!


2 comments:

Nathan H. said...

Hey Eric! Still reading the blog while I'm in Holland, but I'm wondering how long issue #2 of VGF will be available for sale since I won't be back in the states until probably late June.

Eric Joyce said...

I'm glad that I can say I have an international following now. I believe the magazine is active indefinitely because I know the first issue is still available to order. I can always mail you a copy if you would like if you give me your address on facebook or via email.

Take care and try not to get a splinter in those wooden shoes!

~Eric